Welcome and info!
Hello All!
Welcome to Scarlette's Dungeon, my platform for adult content for IMVU. Here, you will find clips, videos, and other content that can't be shared on IMVU or Instagram. Think of this as my IMVU version of Onlyfans or Pornhub.
Everything you see on this platform is free to view! As the author of this page, I cannot monetize explicit content on Blogger.
Here are some ground rules and housekeeping in order to keep this page going:
1. Do not share or use my original content
I know what you see is hot and you want to share it with your friends and followers. However, this is original content made by yours truly. Please ask me beforehand if you want to use my work. Not only is it stealing, it's just plain weird and lame.
The unauthorized use of my content, especially for profit, is prohibited. Please do not share my work on any other platform unless I have given you my clear permission.
2. Upload Schedule
I did not have a consistent schedule with The Scarlette Dragon, and I definitely do not have one for this page. Sex work is not easy. I can, however, tell you that all videos and clips will be posted on a Friday sometime between 9-11pm US time. I will also give updates on my Instagram story.
3. Don't like, don't view
Sex and sexual content are not for everyone, which is completely fine. I do put disclaimers on all posts containing nudity and suggestive content, per Blogger's guidelines.
This page is going to show nudity, sex, suggestive content, and possibly other things that are not appropriate for the general audience. By clicking on the link to this page, you as a visitor acknowledge that you are aware of what goes on here.
4. For collabs, features, and partners
If you would like to be a partner or featured in clips or videos specifically,you should know that I do charge. Please message me on Instagram (scarthedragon.vu) or on IMVU (scarletteblackwood) to discuss payment. (I do not charge for photos)
The same goes for collabs. If you have your own platform message me and I will be happy to hand over any work that you are featured in!
Everything disclosed in our messages is confidential and will not be shared with others unless it is for extreme circumstances (cheating, scamming, or harassment for example)
It is required that you are at least 18 years of age. I can not stress that enough. People lie about their age on IMVU and are able to get access to AP and Adult Verification. I need to know that you are a fully consenting adult before working with you. Trust, I will be able to check your profile.
I also ask that before filming you remove and scalers that dramatically change the size of your avatar. This can mess with poses and end up looking odd. If you use a penis/strap, triggers are not required but you should be able to get "erect".
5. Keep judgement and purity culture off my page
Finally, please do not come on my page to be a prude. To piggyback off #3, if you do not want to consume sexual media, you don't have to. You are more than welcome to visit my other blog that is purely sfw.
Sex and sexual content are not, and should not be treated as, a sin. I want to make sure that I am not hurting myself or anyone else with what I share on this page. You as a visitor share that responsibility as well. Please be mindful of what you say to me or others in the comments. Most of the people coming to this page do not want to hear it!
With that out of the way, please enjoy! I ensure that everything on this page is good quality and I can see this being a long term project.
- Scarlette Blackwood
Comments
Post a Comment